[FOR TRADE] 72 Cuda Parts trade for 65 Cuda parts or best offer.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonden

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I started a thread a cpl weeks ago and have almost stripped the 72 clean. I have most of rear sheet metal, valance, Chrome and Stainless trim, Interior Gauges, A/C controls, ductwork, Vents, brake gas and emerg pedal assy, more parts than I can list, wiring harness, etc etc I am in the process of a complete restore on a 65 Fish and need the following, front parking turn lenses(clear dome shape w/logo in center) uncracked. Good 4 bbl carb for therm or carter Large secondaries small primary holes, trade 72 8 3/4 rear end for 8 3/4 rear that will fit a 65 (3" shorter) and I have a 1950's 9" ford Hog's Head and a 1955 ford Head for a 272 I believe it's the pass side, I need 14" Aluminum Rim's, Lower quarter and fender patches, windshield washer bottle w/elec pump, front and rear Bumpers w/good Chrome, glove compartment insert. That's about all I can think of now. I am not looking to get rich off these parts, just want to get them on the road and the same for my 65. If you are interested PM me and I will get you pic's of the parts, I clean-up and prepare all the parts and make sure they are solid and working if I find anything wrong w/the part I will tell you in description. I also have 90% of the hardware (nuts, bolts etc;). They have been in an electrolysis bath and hand scrubbed, polished and are coated w/WD40 in ziplock's. If I sell you a part and it is not the quality or has a defect I will reimburse all shipping costs or repair it if you prefer. These are all original parts and some show their age but a lot are in excellent quality, the one's that are repairable I fix and will also tell you in the description. I have had a few really good experiences so far where both parties made out pretty good, Thank you for looking and looking forward to doing business w/ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back