-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zig

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I bought these 72 Demon door panels a while back from a local person. I thought they would fit my 74 Duster, but didn't realize they changed the style.. I would like to sell or swap for some nice later model door panels. I think I paid $250, so I would like to try and break even. I will eat the shipping or meet someone local. They are brand new in the box and are the deluxe model with the wood trim and chrome piece. Both front and back are included. Any questions, please let me know.
Thanks

1117001851a.jpg

1117001850.jpg

Pm sent to Paul. Will keep you in mind for next in line...

SOLD!! Thanks Paul. They will look good in your duster. I ordered the correct ones for mine last night...

Thanks Mike.

It was great meeting you and chatting.

We should keep in touch...lots of swap meets, car shows and car cruises are coming! Think Spring!

Thanks again, they will look great in my car.

Paul

SOLD!! Thanks Paul. They will look good in your duster. I ordered the correct ones for mine last night...

Wish I could have gone this weekend.. down in South Carolina where it isn't that much warmer than Michigan.. I will have to check out the Walter P one.

Paul it was good talking mopar's with you. I am having fun with my build. I have a lot more stuff to do... Will have to meet up at Baker's or wherever this summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back