72 Demon

-

ace26

Reaction score
This is what me and my brother have been working on for his wife,I think we have about a 7 or 8 months in it.72 Demon Big Block conversion to a 512 Stroker.Used a 400 block.Talk about a tight fit,first big block me and him have ever done.

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Very nice, Love the Demons and I'm even OK with the panther pink.

Only problem i have now is she's gonna want to race me in my duster and i don't think my little 410 stroker can handle the pink 512 stroker.

Only problem i have now is she's gonna want to race me in my duster and i don't think my little 410 stroker can handle the pink 512 stroker.

Pull a plug wire and tell her it's rough due to the cam or better yet disconnect the secondaries. LOL

Terry

We are planning on using the original filler neck also.what we did was cut out where the spare tire goes then put a piece of flat i think it was 16 guage sheet metal with a cutout for the cell,centered it up, welded in the sheetmetal then welded the bottom brackets for the cell to the sheetmetal , smoothed out the cut edges with a grinder, got a piece of vacuum hose split down the center, put it along the edges then droped the cell in, put seem sealer around the edge all the way around it then just put the top brackets on.If i get over there today i'll try to snap a few pics in the trunk and under it for ya.

Those are the TTI 2 inch primaries for the indy sr heads.Didn't have too ding any of the tubes on them, it's tight in a few places but for what they are they fit very well. We did have to trim a tad bit off of the manual stearing box maybe an 1/8 inch or so in 1 spot.

-
Back