-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjunhemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
72 Dodge Dart for sale $18,000 OBO Located in Houma LA.

Engine: Freshly built 383engine less than 200 miles since rebuild 10:1 compression ratio, steel crank, forged pistons, stock rods, MOPAR Performance 509 hyd cam shaft, Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum intake, TTI ceramic coated headers, Holley electric fuel pump & Holley 750 Vacuum Secondary chrome carburetor & new mini starter installed 10/18/18
Trans: Freshly rebuilt less than 200 miles since rebuild 727 with 10” converter stalls at about 3200 RPM
Rear end: Moser Dana60 with Detroit locker and 4.10 gears
Wheels: Centerline Convo Pro 15x10 rear 15x4 front Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 325/50/15 28” diameter rear Brand new Uniroyal Tiger Paw Touring 175/65/15 24” diameter front
Front end: Alterkation k member with Flaming River manual steering rack and pinion and QA1 coil over shocks
Brakes: Wildwood disc brakes front and rear
New Aluminum radiator & 19” flex fan
New MOPAR Performance orange ignition box, wiring harness, distributor, Accel plug wires and coil
Scat Pro Car racing seats & racing harnesses about 1 year old
Hurst Pistol Grip Quarter Stick shifter
Ron Francis wiring harness kit
Flaming river tilt steering column and waterfall steering wheel
15 gallon fuel cell mounted in trunk
Battery mounted in trunk
Flaming River battery disconnect switch
Rocky Mountain dash set up with Autometer gauges
AAR fiberglass 6 pak hood and front fenders
70 bumpers and tail lights 71 grille
3” exhaust system with Flowmaster mufflers with y extension pipe to install cut outs
Aluminum drive shaft
All lights, windshield wipers horn etc… are currently working

Dart Convo 1.jpg

Dart Convo 2.jpg

Dart Convo 3.jpg

few questions, whats the body color,looks like burnt orange/copper? back seat intact? exhaust go all the way out to the rear? you list everything that has been done. what needs attention or something you would do to improve upon? rust or rot anywhere? thanks

few questions, whats the body color,looks like burnt orange/copper? back seat intact? exhaust go all the way out to the rear? you list everything that has been done. what needs attention or something you would do to improve upon? rust or rot anywhere? thanks

Color is Tangerine Pearl 2003 Chrysler color if I remember correctly I have the paint code in the folder for the car, I'll check it when I get home and update the post. Back seat is fully functional and intact. The exhaust runs all the way out the back of the car. The car has some light scratches and nicks small imperfections in the paint from driving it regularly. Has two or three small rust bubbles on the rocker panels and passenger door. Ill take some pictures of the areas and post them up as well. I drive the car to cruise ins and car shows sometimes it 1-2 hour drives. Speedometer is off due to recently changing the wheels I ordered the correct gear this morning so it will read correctly. I also need to drill a hole in the valve cover to install and PCV.

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

IMG_2584.JPG

Dart rear exhaust.jpg

ok, pics of areas with rust would be helpful. drive train/shaft tight,no slop in rear? motor run cool in stop and go? sending you a pm also.

Responded to your PM. Engine and trans only have about 220 miles on them rear doesn't have any slop drive shaft u joints were replaced about a year ago. Engine runs fine in stop and go traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back