-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheapstreet

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys i am in the process of getting pictures.
this car is in the back of the garage with lots of boxes and nick naks around it...ill have to move it out to get pictures ..i am attempting to do this today.
so bear with me.
I am posting to see if there is an interest in this car...i could use the space
its a factory 340 auto duster. I have # matching motor trans and rear for it

WHAT IT IS.
Fe5 ralley red with black stripes (not a vynl top car) black standard interior. center console auto. It has the hood scoop option ,daul painted sport mirrors. comes with a 3.5 suregrip axle ratio. am radio . As I understand it this is not a sales bank car.(bulk shipment of cars to dealer to sell off lot)
this was an Ordered car for 1971 but missed that yr model and arrived as a 72. its an early production 72 model. and has a steel crank 340.
its a pwer disc brake car with front sway bar. and power steering

WHAT IT STILL HAS. Still have #s matching 340 running motor, 727trans. and 3.55 sure grip 8.75 rear, disc brakes and sway bars. seats,dash and most all trim. wireing harness are all intact , its converted to manual steering. 2 clean replacement front fenders.

WHAT IT NEEDS, it needs interior panels carpet ect...It needs lower 1/4 panels and trunk pan replaced( i have seperately) the front inner fenders are pitted.. The pass front bumper mount brackets are buggered and missing from frame rail. i have a complete clean front clip to use the sheet metal off of.comes with. It needs bumpers,,it needs Ralleys,(its on rollers) it needs some work in tail light area...(dent) but a new avail panel would fix all of that.
it needs a radiator. and if the sale price is right i have a prestine set of 340 exh manifolds for it.

if this car doesnt sell whole...i will begin parting it out.

$3900.00 cash.. (will consider trades.....consider)
car is in Acworth ga 30102

I read it just that I'm super sleepy (been up for 48 hours straight, mostly work) and my fingers engaged before brain finished computing

i just realised the seats front buckets and rear bench are new recovered..fwiw.
and the sharks tooth grille (its on the race car belongs to this car) wich ever one sells first keeps that grille...
i have a nos ..72 grille (standard) that could go with ..
chepast

here are some from the other day..
it was threatening to rain all day...didnt get the car out..

DSCF3038.jpg

DSCF3048.jpg

DSCF3037.jpg

DSCF3041.jpg

DSCF3040.jpg

DSCF3039.jpg

DSCF3049.jpg

here is the numbers matchng 340.. it was rebuilt in 1989 and was completely gone through parts/blue prints wise in 2002,, every thing was fine i just re-gasketed it . put on a new oil pump..and sent the heads out for a valve job and some gasket matching and light porting..we put a purple .484 cam in it..it ran fine...and should still just bolt in and run fine...the last time it was ran...the floats where stuck on the carb...and it was loaded up...pretty bad...(we were moving it from garage to body shop)
its been setting in my garage for 3yrs since re-possesing it from the body shop that held it hostage..lol....
ive owned this car since 1986..
you can see the engine is clean inside...

DSCF3042.jpg

DSCF3043.jpg

DSCF3045.jpg

DSCF3046.jpg

DSCF3047.jpg

in that last picture..someone asked me if that was "Coke" in the EGR crossover..
no ..thats a ball of tinfoil i put in there to block it off...lol....

DSCF3047.jpg

If someone is interested .....make me an offer..?
Ill add...
this car has a new $400 just dashes dash pad restored.
the front buckets have new black correct legendary seat covers front and rear
the front fenders for it are premo.
and if the price is reasonable..i have a new 1/4 for it.
new (old new part from the 80s) one piece trunk pan/with spare tire well..
cheapst.

good luck with the sale , looks like a really nice project wish i had the funds id be on the road w/ trailer headed your way.

You said to make an offer, but how much are you looking to get out of the car, and what all does that include? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back