Status
Not open for further replies.

burrpenick

'69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Need a few INTERIOR parts: DRIVERS SIDE armrest base and pad in black, also a window crank and the two plastic 'DUSTER' emblems for the tops of the doors. I'm located in NORTH FL- 32333. Immediate cash for the right parts!

[email protected]

Need a few INTERIOR parts: DRIVERS SIDE armrest base and pad in black, also a window crank and the two plastic 'DUSTER' emblems for the tops of the doors. I'm located in NORTH FL- 32333. Immediate cash for the right parts!

[email protected]

:worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles::worthles:

EVERYBODY WANTS TO SEE PICS LOLOLOL

Got the latch ordered today and probably the emblems too when the guy checks his email. No luck yet on the arm pad and base and I think I'll have a window crank in my junk box. I just got back from visiting my mom in WV and got a nice cold, so I have not done anything to the car yet.....except to shine two of the wheels lightly; I also rubbed some of the red paint out and it looked alot better. The body work will be last- cant wait to get that stripe off! Right now I've pretty much decided to move the springs back to stock. Really didnt want to but the passenger side hits the gas tank.......thats evidently where it was leaking as its dented in just above the leaf. George

I have the window crank and the Duster emblems if you still need.
Thanks, Mark

George...move them to over the top of the frame...thats where they belong and it gives you proper tank clearance they were designed to be parallel to the frame...dont put them back inside it ruins your clearance for wheels & tires...the cost will likely be the same no matter where ya go so put em where they do the most good

Got the latch ordered today and probably the emblems too when the guy checks his email. No luck yet on the arm pad and base and I think I'll have a window crank in my junk box. I just got back from visiting my mom in WV and got a nice cold, so I have not done anything to the car yet.....except to shine two of the wheels lightly; I also rubbed some of the red paint out and it looked alot better. The body work will be last- cant wait to get that stripe off! Right now I've pretty much decided to move the springs back to stock. Really didnt want to but the passenger side hits the gas tank.......thats evidently where it was leaking as its dented in just above the leaf. George

Are you sayin to move the leafs to the original stock position? Thats what I had in mind as they left the original spring perch on the axle and there would be no tire clearance issues there anyway......unless I was tryin to run some racing wheel/tire- and I wont be.
I havent removed a wheel yet so I an not sure about those long wheel studs. I can change them easy enough but will have to get a set of cragar lugs.
I'm tryin to figure out how to post a pic in the body of a thread on the Mopar General forum here so that maybe someone will recognize the car and can offer some history. Do you know how?

I bet you have not been able to take a good pic of your 66Cuda yet- I do want to see that car. It was pretty warm here today, maybe 68, still overcast but I can live with that.

George

looks like you already found out how to post pics.....
the original stock position is INSIDE the frame rails
the current position is OUTside the frame rails
the kit that is there, was supposed to place the spring mounts directly beneath the frame rails in an upper & lower type parallel, NOT inside or OUTside INLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back