-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudamanbob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i have 72 duster daul scoops, auto on floor, 8 3/4 rear end,manul disc braks on front, i have everything for the car. it needs floor pans, lower quarters,it has factory rally rims. i have some extra parts that i would let go for added price. price $1600.00 pm me with your email address and i will send pics. thanks for looking.

i have 72 duster daul scoops, auto on floor, 8 3/4 rear end,manul disc braks on front, i have everything for the car. it needs floor pans, lower quarters,it has factory rally rims. i have some extra parts that i would let go for added price. price $1600.00 pm me with your email address and i will send pics. thanks for looking.

[email protected] like to see photos of the car

Is this car still available?
And if so, where is it located?
My email is [email protected] or
text me @ 219-776-1675. Thanks.

this add is wrong on price. need to go to mopar autos for sale. there you will seepics and price. thanks bob

this is an old add that should have been delted. the car has had alot of work done since this add was first posted. the price has went up

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back