Status
Not open for further replies.

thejohnnyguy

Young Gun
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Unfortunately I am pressed to sell my pride and joy, in an effort to get a more family friendly vehicle. I have been bringing this Scamp back from the dead for over a year now and have lately been driving it all around town. engine is a 318 block with 340 X-heads and 340 intake, the cam/crank/bore/stroke is all unknown to me as I never went that far into the engine.

The 904 trans has been rebuilt with a TCI shift improver kit. The front end has been swapped to disc brakes from a 73 Dart Swinger, then rebuilt (ball joints, bushings etc.) driveshaft was shortened to make room for the 8 3/4 rear end with 2.97(I think) open differential. U-Joints were replaced when driveshaft was shortened and balanced.

all new pads/shoes, all new brake hardware in the rear. new tires in the front. new Grant wood grain steering wheel. New Alternator, belts, hoses, rebuilt edelbrock 600 elec. choke carb, cal custom finned valve covers fitted with PCV valve and breather. new pushrods, new brake booster, mopar perf electronic ignition conversion with orange box. accel super coil, bosch platinum plugs. rallye rims are in decent shape.

I'm asking $4000 O.B.O. - Title is clean NC title in my name.

If you have any questions please ask and I shall answer them to the best of my ability. Thanks - Johnny
(going to shoot a video of the Scamp right now, it will be up shortly)

I would like to sell her soon so if you have any interest drop me a reasonable offer. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back