72 Valiant in San Bernardino pick a part

-

zhandfull

Reaction score
Went Pick a Part hunting today here in San Bernardino. They have a 72 Valiant that has some nice front fenders, hood and bumpers still in place. Think those might also work on a 70-72 Duster as well. Real clean rust/bondo free and straight if someone local needs them. Car was a V8 four door with disc brakes. The rotors calipers and left side spindle were gone as well as the grill and rear end. Still had upper and lower arms and K frame intact.

Went Pick a Part hunting today here in San Bernardino. They have a 72 Valiant that has some nice front fenders, hood and bumpers still in place. Think those might also work on a 70-72 Duster as well. Real clean rust/bondo free and straight if someone local needs them. Car was a V8 four door with disc brakes. The rotors calipers and left side spindle were gone as well as the grill and rear end. Still had upper and lower arms and K frame intact.

hmmm... Bet it was an 8 3/4 car. Wonder if Darryl got the goods.

Ha, finch would have taken everything, so it wasn't him...

His furniture has been absent from the last few flings and MATS IIRC.

One thing I will say is it's getting hard to find parts for these dang old cars. I was looking for a non AC alternator bracket and I finally found one on a old van. I took the steering wheel nut and washer off the Valiant. :D The 74 Parts car was of no use for both those items but has really been a life saver otherwise.

Went Pick a Part hunting today here in San Bernardino.

You sure picked a hot day to do it. I'm in the Del Rosa area and it hit 100* right after 10:00 am and kept climbing............... Sure hope you found whatever you were looking for to make it worth it. It was HOT today.

Russ.

You sure picked a hot day to do it. I'm in the Del Rosa area and it hit 100* right after 10:00 am and kept climbing............... Sure hope you found whatever you were looking for to make it worth it. It was HOT today.

Russ.

I was up early and done at the two different yards by 10:00. Came home and worked on my car for a couple hours till about 12:30 them me and the kid went swimming, followed by an afternoon nap. Then a litttle more work on the car. It was hot today but it was a dry heat. :D

If you're going back you could grab the vacuum operated water valve from the right inner fender for me :) If it shows signs of leaking... leave it

-
Back