727 transmission oil fill point?

-
And just so you know.....check the fill level with the transmission warm, and idling in NEUTRAL, while the car is sitting on level ground. DO NOT check it while the car is in Park!

And just so you know.....check the fill level with the transmission warm, and idling in NEUTRAL, while the car is sitting on level ground. DO NOT check it while the car is in Park!

Unless it has had this upgrade to the valve body which circulates fluid in park..... Some are using 303 hydraulic - transmission oil too...

vbpgimage.php

Believe it or not, ive watched people pour 40 weight in their transmissions. You asked where it goes in , so I would assume ......

the tube I am referring to is close to the firewall - having never done this with a big block I can only comment on where I know it to be on a small block - it's behind the motor on the passenger side - pokes out near the valve cover - you'll need a funnel to fill - ATF= automatic transmission fluid.

the tube I am referring to is close to the firewall - having never done this with a big block I can only comment on where I know it to be on a small block - it's behind the motor on the passenger side - pokes out near the valve cover - you'll need a funnel to fill - ATF= automatic transmission fluid.

The trans dipstick & tube are on the passenger side rear of the engine for all Mopars V-8 & V-6... :glasses7:

Roughly around a quart a minute, faster when warm and even faster when the funnel slips out of the tube.

They do go down the funnel kind of slow though, the rest is jest.

-
Back