Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerW

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys:

I am in need of a clean, unbent '73-76 Plymouth A-body front bumper, preferably located within driving distance of my location here in Huntsville, AL.

You can PM me with details, thanks.

Bumping this back up.

Turns out it's going to have to be a '73 only. The later use shock mounts which I forgot about and nobody bothered to mention, either.

This is for my Valiant and I don't have a huge budget to spend. Thanks.

Bumping this back up.

Turns out it's going to have to be a '73 only. The later use shock mounts which I forgot about and nobody bothered to mention, either.

This is for my Valiant and I don't have a huge budget to spend. Thanks.

For the front bumper '73 or '74 should work. '74 got the shock mount bumpers in the rear for the whole model year, but the front was still the standard steel brackets. At least, my '74 Duster had the regular brackets, and it had a pretty late build date of 6/4/74.

For the front bumper '73 or '74 should work. '74 got the shock mount bumpers in the rear for the whole model year, but the front was still the standard steel brackets. At least, my '74 Duster had the regular brackets, and it had a pretty late build date of 6/4/74.

I won't say you are wrong, but looking at a photo of my '73 Plymouth and '74 Plymouth Valiants side by side, the outboard bracket bolt holes are in different positions. The '73 are oriented more on a diagonal where the '74 are virtually straight up and down. Plus, the '74 uses a much smaller bumper guard.

Either way one hasn't turned up yet. I guess people that sell things avoid responding to want ads because it presumably gives them less leverage with the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back