'73 A-body \6 engine wiring harness needed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
Need a mostly-intact engine wiring harness for a '73 A-body with slant-6 and air conditioning, for use as a pattern to have Evans Wiring make up a new one. Mine's keeping the car running (so it'd be hard to give up for a couple weeks) and has been hacked in several places, so would not serve as a good model. Can anyone assist? Thanks!

i've got one from a 72 a body /6 no a/c thats in decent shaped. Has some additions on to it but nothing too bad. let me know if you want it.

Need a mostly-intact engine wiring harness for a '73 A-body with slant-6 and air conditioning, for use as a pattern to have Evans Wiring make up a new one. Mine's keeping the car running (so it'd be hard to give up for a couple weeks) and has been hacked in several places, so would not serve as a good model. Can anyone assist? Thanks!
Ive got a complete undamaged harness that you could use as it is just install the firewall plug off your harness as I took the plug for my melted 66 cuda but otherwise is perfect its not cut up at all but its none ac if interested Im east of you buy 1 1/2 hrs Frankford just north of Trenton 10 klms for $50 you can have a great harness if interested pm your info & Ill call you dartin jack ps have lots of 73 swinger parts if needed

I've got one from an early build date '74 Sl6 with air car. Not hacked in any way shape or form. Do you want only the loom section/plug going to the engine or all sections/plugs from the bulkhead connector? $20 plus shipping (10.35 USPS) for the engine portion alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back