73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
If you would hire Denny and Mark to help you and Jim and I to stand idly
by and berate them......You guys would get it done......No problem.

If you would hire Denny and Mark to help you and Jim and I to stand idly
by and berate them......You guys would get it done......No problem.

It would seem both of them are quite busy either working on there own project's. I still need to install the 'New" lower control arm bushing set-up Denny brought me a few months ago. I wouldn't count my breath on seeing the Duster in August.

I have the utmost confidence in you.

You probably have more than I do ....did I mention I have 2 short Military deployments coming up plus the 1 weekend a month commitment, a Tropical Vacation, Mecum @ Indy and Goodguys @ Columbus and an out of town Wedding to attend so there's a couple months (+) of weekend's that could be devoted to quality car assembly time gone.

I can sense that you're asking for my informed guidance here.

After pondering the situation I would say that the wedding and the Tropical
Vacation have to go. You'll just have to deal with the other stuff.

I can sense that you're asking for my informed guidance here.

After pondering the situation I would say that the wedding and the Tropical
Vacation have to go. You'll just have to deal with the other stuff.

I can just hear my wife if said "We can't go on a vacation or your Nephews Wedding cause I need to get my car done" I'll let you add the expletive text that would be her answer.

Probably could substitute local church social with charity auction and Jaycees car show for these.

That's what my wife thinks anyway.

I have to think my wife would agree.

Probably could substitute local church social with charity auction and Jaycees car show for these.

That's what my wife thinks anyway.

Mine would rather hear fingernails on a chalkboard than attend either of the two above mentioned events. She does not care for car shows either. However, she and the kids will caravan with me to the track and watch me run... she's a keeper.

Mine would rather hear fingernails on a chalkboard than attend either of the two above mentioned events. She does not care for car shows either. However, she and the kids will caravan with me to the track and watch me run... she's a keeper.

The only issue with taking my wife to the track is that she wants to drive...

Rum from the USAF PX?

Well yes, but to be accurate USAF base's have BX's (Base Exchange) since they are on Air Force base's and PX's (Post Exchanges) are on Army Posts. That said, I can buy a 1.75 liter bottle of Military Special Rum for $12.75 !!!!!!!

Next time you are over the pond stop in at the Class VI no Taxes on it over there. You will be surprised how much cheaper it is without the taxes. Crown Royal was real cheap when I was in Germany. Had quite the purple bag collection.

Well yes, but to be accurate USAF base's have BX's (Base Exchange) since they are on Air Force base's and PX's (Post Exchanges) are on Army Posts. That said, I can buy a 1.75 liter bottle of Military Special Rum for $12.75 !!!!!!!

Must be military surplus....

What's new on the Duster?....we know that shop is heated

Must be military surplus....

What's new on the Duster?....we know that shop is heated

Yea, all they need to do is give a block of Government Cheese with every bottle !!

What new with the Duster......Well I took off the upper triangulated 4 link bars and took 1" off so I can get my correct pinion angle and give me more adjustment if needed. I also started modifying my Radiator inlet and outlet. I am waiting on the lower bend so it will work with the water pump and clear the alternator. I'm going to order a couple different billet LED buttons, when I first ordered them I Didn't have or was even considering Fuel Injection but now that I found out it can control my Fuel Pump and Electric fans I don't need the on/off buttons anymore I also wired the Electric Water Pump into one of the Accessory/Spare circuits in the Highway 22 fuse block, so at least 3 will change to other things.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 391
  • 010.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 396
  • duster%20012.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 388
Good....learn all the do's and don't s .... I will need an expert to guide me when I go efi.

-
Back