73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
You just hit it .....thanks Denny, your advice and knowledge are greatly appreciated !!!!!

Flipper_zps20b9ec1c.jpg

You are making great progress there Ross. She is looking sharp. And a very proper salute to you.:coffee2:

You are making great progress there Ross. She is looking sharp. And a very proper salute to you.:coffee2:

I almost left today before correcting the flag.... But thought, oh crap I've got to change the flag before thunder sees the next set of pictures .

Todays progress.......Steering. Flaming River U Joints and Stainless Steel 3/4" DD shaft.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 706
  • 005.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 709
Impressive as always Ross. Glad to see the project goes on. One of these days I'll get back to the frog. Got a bunch of nice parts. Too many other obligations right now.

Those headers are insane! Not standard fitment I understand. Looks like plenty of steering shaft clearance too.

No skin off of his roof.

I usually check in here and then go over to the Babes and Bacon thread.

Make an evening of it.

Those headers are insane! Not standard fitment I understand. Looks like plenty of steering shaft clearance too.

Actually...they sort of are standard fitment for a B/E body with a small block, but I did remove the 3 bolt collectors and went with a set of Flowmaster Ball and socket collectors to gain some floor pan room.

Yes, there's plenty of steering shaft clearance as well as the starter.

Very nice. I bet I don't end up with that kind of room if and when I finally stuff the 440 into mine.:coffee2::salute:

Very nice. I bet I don't end up with that kind of room if and when I finally stuff the 440 into mine.:coffee2::salute:

Just start moving stuff around...like motor height and set back you'd be surprised what kind of room opens up.

Denny threw a fistfull of quarters into his engine compartment.

Only 3 or 4 of them fell out of the bottom onto the ground.

See you tommorow Ross!

Well for the first time the Duster is sitting on it's own suspension, looks like I need to raise the front about 1/2" and lower the rear 1" to adjust the Stance. HemiDenny and John (Old Man Mopar) paid me a visit to help get my front end squared away and kick around some future idea's.

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 539
  • 043.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 536
  • 055.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 559
  • 026.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 576
  • 015.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 550
  • 012.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 561
  • 010.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 557
  • 008.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 560
  • 032.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 544
looks like you did a little more work after we left.....nice

from the lowest point.....what kind of ground clearance do you have?

looks like you did a little more work after we left.....nice

from the lowest point.....what kind of ground clearance do you have?

I had to see it on the ground but didn't measure the lowest point.....but the fender is now at 22.5" when we mocked up 2 years ago it was 23.25" so I probably will be raising it up some and the rear really needs to drop at least 1".

I can't get my pictures to post any bigger than they are so it's hard to see some of the details. WTF happened

I can't get my pictures to post any bigger than they are so it's hard to see some of the details. WTF happened

I saw Scruffs messing with your camera.

According to the picture properties, it is set at only 500 x 335 pixels....Check your settings

-
Back