73 Challenger R/T bumper jack, lug wrench,spring and stand base interchangibility

-

318MoparGuy

MoparHokie
Reaction score
Hi All,
I didn't really know where to put this thread Mods, please move it if it needs to be moved. Went to car show in Maggie Valley, NC today and had a great time. A 73 Challenger R/T parked next to my 73 Dart Swinger. The owner and I had a nice chat and it turns out when he bought the car, he found out later that it didn't have a bumper jack, lug wrench,spring or stand base. He is an older gentleman and doesn't use the internet (I know, I know). I am trying to help him find a bumperjack setup for his car. My question is....is the bumperjack design/parts for the Challenger specific to his car or will any 70's A Body bumperjack work? If anyone has a complete set up in very good shape, please let me know. He is a Vietnam vet and I am trying to help him out. Thanks as always.....
Greg

I have a spring I can donate. I will need his mailing address or yours.

I have a spring I can donate. I will need his mailing address or yours.

Tried to pm you but system wouldn't allow me to...

My address is

Gregory Bange
88 Gordon Drive
Waynesville, NC 28786

When I see him, I will make sure he gets it... thanks for helping out and thanks also to all that responded.
318MG

Just for the sake of keeping good info on the site; I believe the R/T Challenger was made in 70 and 71. The Rally Sport replaced it for 72-74.

Very good of you to help the guy out.

-
Back