-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydodge1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The car is located in north Alabama near Huntsville Al.
I have $3,500 in the car and that is what I want for it.
I am putting this car up for sale as I work on it. We have been having a discussion over on the restoration side as to if I should sale it as is or go ahead and redo and sale it then. If you want to read the thread What color will sell easier? 73 Sport.
I have decided to see if anyone wants it as is now before I do any more work on it.
It is a:
1973 Dart Sport
318,auto
no P/S or P/B
half vinyl top
fold down rear seat.
K6 Poly Bronze.
I bought this car about a year ago to recreate my old high school car but found another one that was a little farther along. I have just about finished that car and was thinking about building this one.
The guy I bought it from says the engine was rebuilt before he got it but never started. He got it running and driving and drove it to where I picked it up. So it has been on the road some. I do not have any proof that the engine was rebuilt.
I have replaced what little rust that was on the car with new metal. The only rust it had was under the vinyl top. The rest of the car looks rust free. I have had it on my lift and everything under it looks solid. I will put it on the lift and let you look it over.
I used a few parts to test on my other car and am in the processes of putting everything back and getting it running again.
It is a bench seat car that will need a new interior but every thing is there. I do have a pretty nice set of white door panels on the other car that I might let go with the car.
All the trim is there except the bottom windshield trim.
It will come with a gallon of the correct color base for the car.
I do have a correct set of 73 bucket seats and a dual snorkel hood scoop that I will sell for what I have in them only with the car.
I have $3,500 in the car without the other parts and that is what I want for the car the way it sets now. This is a very nice solid body for someone to fix with a little work. I have already fixed what few dents that where in the car. If you don't want the wheels and you bring your own I will take $200 off and keep my wheels.
Here are a few pics of the car as I got and the way it is now.

The rust, then repaired

what it looks like today

Wow can not believe someone does not need a good solid running car to build. I have finished my 74 Dart and I am starting on my next project ( 73 Roadrunner). I need the space so I am lowering this car to my bottom price. If it doesn't sell now I will put it in the back of the shop for later.
NEW PRICE IS $2,600. It is a running and driving car with the little bit of rust that was under the vinyl top repaired and the few dings also repaired. It is ready to sand, prime and block and paint.
If you just want a roller I will pull the motor and trans and sell it for $1,800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back