Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 Duster parts car painted yellow with good red fenders, doors, trunk lid ($30) and a decent straight body. It's an original 318 car so has the spool type V-8 K-frame ($100). The car has the original LBP disk brake setup while the rear is an 8 ¾ with the 489 case, sure grip, and 4.10 gears ($1500). The axles, I believe, are LBP aftermarket pieces with screw in studs and the brakes are fairly new. The hood ($30) is drilled out for the 73-style dual snorkel scoop that is also for sale ($400). It’s an aftermarket unit that has been meticulously finished. The shift linkage and complete kickdown linkage for a 904 and 318 2-bbl application is available. All the window trim is there as is all the glass. The car has power steering and power brakes but the brake booster and master cylinder are gone. The booster brackets are still attached to the firewall. The gas tank and straps are in the trunk as is all the window trim and some of the plastic interior trim, horns, some dash pieces, arm rests, jack assembly ($30) and engine mounting brackets. There are a lot of other parts that are not listed but are in the car and the trunk and are available for sale so PM me with any needs. I also have a clear title for the car if someone wants the empty shell. Prices listed are plus shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN3221.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 843
  • Yellow Duster 6.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 814
  • DSCN3140.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 810
  • DSCN3211.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 834
  • Yellow Duster 1.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 828
  • DSCN3213.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 832
  • DSCN3146.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 826
  • DSCN3223.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 834
  • DSCN3222.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 821
Do you still have the rear tail lights? very intersted in those and what color is the interior? do you have the door panels including the top plastic mold for the door panel. very interested !

How much for wire harnesses? Mainly interested in the one that hooks up to firewall and runs through engine bay.

southerneagle, I sent you a PM on the disk brake setup.

Adam89, the wiring harness is gone. It wasn't with the car when I got it.

Ken

Buckets seats, rear seat, door, trunk lid, dual snorkel scoop and upper door trim have been sold.

The rear is complete and has aftermarket LBP axles, 4.10 gears and sure grip. 2800 lbs SS springs, Mancini Racing front hangers, MP long shocks designed for the SS spring. All are available.

Battery tray is in good shape. Comes with the brace that the horn attaches to.

Ken

No its just the small black one with chrome edge like this one

Attachments

• duster_interior.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 338
Car is cut up and will be sent to the recycling yard. Parts still for sale.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back