Not open for further replies.

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 Duster roller for sale. I was going to make it into a race car but found a Dart instead. Nice straight car. It has some rust on both rear quarters that someone repaired. I would want to do it over again. Interior is mostly there from what I can tell. It was a 318/auto car. I haven't pulled out the stuff inside the car. Previous owner had plans to restore it for his son. Drum brakes all around. Front end and front brakes were rebuilt by him. 7 1/4 rear end, SBP wheels. Located in central Kansas. $1200.

P9180452.jpg

P9180455.jpg

P9180449.jpg

P9180448.jpg

P9180453.jpg

More info when it quits raining.

I have more pictures for those who are interested.

Just an FYI. It would have to be a slant six car in order to have small bolt pattern and drums all around. Looks like a nice project though.

C Stripes Thanks for letting me know about the motor.

73 Duster apperently was a /6 auto car. Nice car underneath. Only rust is behind the rear wheels and one spot on the drivers side floor pan under where the seat goes. Frame rails are nice and clean. I didn't see any evidence of crash damage.

This would be a great weekend to take a drive and come get this car. $1000.00 central kansas is beautiful this time of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back