-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Trying to find a drives side window in non tinted and a passengers side wing window in non tinted.
On a budget so if you have one with a small chip or something, I will gladly take it for a good price.
Shipped to 81201 Salida, Colorado.

Thanks for any leads.

Trying to find a drives side window in non tinted and a passengers side wing window in non tinted.
On a budget so if you have one with a small chip or something, I will gladly take it for a good price.
Shipped to 81201 Salida, Colorado.

Thanks for any leads.

I have a 73 Duster that has all the glass in it. Door glass is out already. I will check to see if they are tinted or not. Do you need a wing window or a rear side glass? I am in Nebraska and can check shipping then too. Dave.

I need the passengers side rear window. The vent window that just pops open a few inch's. It was broken so the previous owner could get into the car. Thanks for looking into it for me.

What part of Nebraska. I was considering driving up to Cabella's, maybe I could put a trip together if you are close to Kearney.

I don't check the site too often so PM works better for me. I get a notification here too. I am in North Platte. If you are going to Kearney from Colorado, you go right through here. I am 5 miles South of I80 on hwy 83. I can't tell if these are tinted or not. How about taking all 4 windows so they match? Dave.

I don't check the site too often so PM works better for me. I get a notification here too. I am in North Platte. If you are going to Kearney from Colorado, you go right through here. I am 5 miles South of I80 on hwy 83. I can't tell if these are tinted or not. How about taking all 4 windows so they match? Dave.
Tinted glass has "tint" etched into the glass next to the Mopar logo.
Thanks, Mark

Thanks for the tip on the tint stamp. These windows dont say tint on them near the pentastar logo so I'm assuming they are clear. I took a couple photos but would need to email them to you. Let me know what you think.

Windows arrived safely. Well packed and decent price! Thanks alot Dave!
Will do business again! I am very happy!

Glad to hear it. I have a set of tinted rear side glass if you hear of anyone needing them. Good luck on the Duster! Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back