-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340wedge1971

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Well,hard times have got the best of my savings account and its time to let my hobbie go for now...Its almost complete but,i just cant afford it,keeping my house has become more important!
73 Swinger brought from California in 1992.

Engine: 1970 318(.030)decked block,360 milled heads(587 castings),reman crank(10/10),reman rods,new TRW pistons/rings,new rod/main bearings,new dual timing chain/gears,new cam(.292 duration/.446 in/.464 exh),new perf. springs/locks/retainers,rockers/shafts,hi vol oil pump,fuel pump,water pump.
new eddy performer,rebuilt 600 eddy carb,new air/fuel filter,refurb dual snorkel air cleaner/new pie tin,new belts,hoses,alt.,power steering pump/hoses.used dist,new cap,rotor,wires,control module,coil,ballast resist.

Trans: Rebuilt 904,shift kit,new filter/gasket.(needs kickdown installed,have parts),new trans lines installed,reman radiator.new trans mount,balanced drive shaft,new u-joint hooked up to the factory 8 1/4 posi with 3.55 gear.
new performance radials,nice ralleys/center caps,trim rings have a few dings but look great,new chrome closed ended lugs.

Body: Fresh repaint on a nice California body,done by myself and a buddy,we are no pros but it turned out pretty good! 4 coats of dark green/4 coats of clear,(car does have a slight amount of bondo used to smooth out the factory weld area under the vinyl top),painted bumpers,all new sidemarker lenses,really nice trim,new badges(Swinger,dodge,340),beautiful original glass!Vinyl top was removed and top was painted with the rest of the car.(sold trim and no longer have).I did not put the wheel well trim back on,the original pieces were alittle beat up and i didnt purchase new.

Interior: Nice door skins,new carpet,new dash cover(not pad),front drivers side seat needs re-done but i have n.o.s. material that goes with car.New package tray,rear seat is great,nice headliner,dome light needs bulb,the rest you can see in the pics.

I didnt have a chance or money to get to the brakes,there are no leaks but i believe it needs a brake booster,the peddle is kinda hard but it does stop the car when we have moved it around the garage/driveway.car has power disc brakes in front,drum in back.(LBP)

I do have a prob with the title,i never got one when i bought the car in 1992,i can not switch the car to my name without getting the car inspected in Ohio and its just not to that point yet to do so(Ohio is the worst DMV in America!) It would be ideal for someone who wanted to bracket race the car or if you are in a state in which all you need is a bill of sale.

Here are some pics,if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask,i prob forget something!Car is located in Ohio,between Toledo and Sandusky.I believe the car is worth $8000-$10000,i will take $6500! I have had a pretty crappy year so far,so be nice guys/gals,just trying get some funds and keep my house,i have $5300 in the car total(not including all my labor and buying the car for $600 in 1992!),but i believe its worth more then that to the right person that wants a great start to a sweet ride!Thanks for looking!

PM me for better pics,they are to large to download on here,i can e-mail them.

Attachments

• 2004-01-01 12.01.32.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 912
  • 2004-01-01 12.01.45.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 891
  • 2004-01-01 12.01.56.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 898
  • 2004-01-01 12.02.14.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 887
  • 2004-01-04 01.35.57.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 895
  • 2004-01-04 01.34.33.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 885
Well,hard times have got the best of my savings account and its time to let my hobbie go for now...Its almost complete but,i just cant afford it,keeping my house has become more important!
73 Swinger brought from California in 1992.

Engine: 1970 318(.030)decked block,360 milled heads(587 castings),reman crank(10/10),reman rods,new TRW pistons/rings,new rod/main bearings,new dual timing chain/gears,new cam(.292 duration/.446 in/.464 exh),new perf. springs/locks/retainers,rockers/shafts,hi vol oil pump,fuel pump,water pump.
new eddy performer,rebuilt 600 eddy carb,new air/fuel filter,refurb dual snorkel air cleaner/new pie tin,new belts,hoses,alt.,power steering pump/hoses.used dist,new cap,rotor,wires,control module,coil,ballast resist.

Trans: Rebuilt 904,shift kit,new filter/gasket.(needs kickdown installed,have parts),new trans lines installed,reman radiator.new trans mount,balanced drive shaft,new u-joint hooked up to the factory 8 1/4 posi with 3.55 gear.
new performance radials,nice ralleys/center caps,trim rings have a few dings but look great,new chrome closed ended lugs.

Body: Fresh repaint on a nice California body,done by myself and a buddy,we are no pros but it turned out pretty good! 4 coats of dark green/4 coats of clear,(car does have a slight amount of bondo used to smooth out the factory weld area under the vinyl top),painted bumpers,all new sidemarker lenses,really nice trim,new badges(Swinger,dodge,340),beautiful original glass!Vinyl top was removed and top was painted with the rest of the car.(sold trim and no longer have).I did not put the wheel well trim back on,the original pieces were alittle beat up and i didnt purchase new.

Interior: Nice door skins,new carpet,new dash cover(not pad),front drivers side seat needs re-done but i have n.o.s. material that goes with car.New package tray,rear seat is great,nice headliner,dome light needs bulb,the rest you can see in the pics.

I didnt have a chance or money to get to the brakes,there are no leaks but i believe it needs a brake booster,the peddle is kinda hard but it does stop the car when we have moved it around the garage/driveway.car has power disc brakes in front,drum in back.(LBP)

I do have a prob with the title,i never got one when i bought the car in 1992,i can not switch the car to my name without getting the car inspected in Ohio and its just not to that point yet to do so(Ohio is the worst DMV in America!) It would be ideal for someone who wanted to bracket race the car or if you are in a state in which all you need is a bill of sale.

Here are some pics,if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask,i prob forget something!Car is located in Ohio,between Toledo and Sandusky.I believe the car is worth $8000-$10000,i will take $6500! I have had a pretty crappy year so far,so be nice guys/gals,just trying get some funds and keep my house,i have $5300 in the car total(not including all my labor and buying the car for $600 in 1992!),but i believe its worth more then that to the right person that wants a great start to a sweet ride!Thanks for looking!

PM me for better pics,they are to large to download on here,i can e-mail them.
Interested but would need a title!!!

Beautiful car! Would suggest ,tracing the paperwork back to CA,if possible. Or do a lean sale ,on the car. Get some paperwork started.

Would consider buying this car if it had a title. Its the color I am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back