-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardart44067

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
im in need of a good drivers side door for my 74 swinger,the handles have been shaved and the popper was locked up,they welded up the holes for the dang handles lol,its a shame its a nice door,i dont know which ones fit i think the dart sports fit to?let me know hopfully some thing close

Hello ,
I have a 1974 Dodge Dart driver door that in great shape still wear it original color $350.00 not including shipping and packaging from California if you are truly interested .Pictures can be available

I've got a 75 Dart Sport DS door in very good shape. Latch assembly, interior and exterior handles there. Glass and window crank assembly not included. $230 shipped to Visalia via Greydog.

I have a very nice correct year driver side and passengers door from a 74 Dart Hang 10 PM sent

I'm not close, but I only sell my doors for $100- $125 each! Not sure what the shipping might be.

well i guess im still looking?any one close someone close has a 75 dartt they want 400 for but i cant afford it i need just the drivers door dang it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back