-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sc4579

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need to sell this car in the next 2 weeks so I don't have to move it.

BEST OFFER GETS THIS CAR

It is yellow with black stripe. Fiberglass hood, trunk, bumpers, dash board, everything else is steel, original glass, windows roll up. Has a stroked 340 to 392 cu in, aluminum rods, Aries pistons, heads ported and epoxied to W2 ports. Roller cam, W2 rockers and intake. 904 automatic transmission with Griner transbrake, Ford 9 inch rear with 5.13 gears ladder bars, coil overs. It has 10 point cage, fully carpeted interior. Full electronics, delay box, air shifter, 2 step.

I have pictures I can email

Email [email protected] or 817-988-5755

TC pass rear web.jpg

I need to sell this car in the next 2 weeks so I don't have to move it.

BEST OFFER GETS THIS CAR

It is yellow with black stripe. Fiberglass hood, trunk, bumpers, dash board, everything else is steel, original glass, windows roll up. Has a stroked 340 to 392 cu in, aluminum rods, Aries pistons, heads ported and epoxied to W2 ports. Roller cam, W2 rockers and intake. 904 automatic transmission with Griner transbrake, Ford 9 inch rear with 5.13 gears ladder bars, coil overs. It has 10 point cage, fully carpeted interior. Full electronics, delay box, air shifter, 2 step.

I have pictures I can email

Email [email protected] or 817-988-5755

I will take $13000 race ready/$9000 rolling. You can't build one this nice for that price. I might deliver within a reasonable distance for the cost of fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back