74 Duster 360

-

tecmopar

Reaction score
Hi Guys, can anyone tell me the value or where to find out the value of a #'s matching " Pristine" '74 Duster 360, copper with parchment interior.

Hard to say. Is it an auto or stick? What options does the car have? Post up some pictures including the fender tag.

What I can remember of it is it is a bench seat column auto, no A/C, power disc front , no power steering, newer rallys and tires, 8 1/4 rear, dual exhaust w/tips, factory side strips. The chrome is excellant as are the grille, taillights. I couldn't see much of the tag as it was getting dark but I could make out E58, D34 and the vin tag is VS29L4*******. Even while it was getting dark this thing looked Mint and is owned by an older gentleman. One other thing is that is does have a cam in it that he had the dealer put in many years ago and does have a very nice lope at idle and you could eat off of the motor, its that clean. Any and all help would be great, thanks. I have been out of A-bodies for a long time so I don't know where to begin on price.

Id begin at around 8000 with this market and depending on options go up from there, fold down rear seat ? sunroof etc really need a list of all the options

The 360 duster had some of the lowest production numbers of all the dusters sold and the fact that the super stock racers love them makes them a good deal if you can find one as you described for under 10 grand. I ordered a 1974
360 duster, auto 8.25 w/3.23 in burnished red with white interior buckets and console it was a dog 245hp but it sure did look good. I would like to have it back now, but that 's everyones' wish.

Thread moved to General Mopar discussion. If your not selling please dont post it in the classifieds

Sounds like a nice car. It's not highly optioned though. If it really looks good with nothing hidden I wouldn't start any more than double of the original price or no more than 6k to 6.5k. If it's less than what it first looked like I'd start in the 4k to 5k range. He must have an idea as to what he wants for it. If if doesn't then offering him more than he originally paid for it new might look good to him. How old is an "older gentleman"? Just my thoughts. Dan

here is a good starting point
http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1974/Plymouth/Duster/2-Door-Sport-Coupe-360/Values

Up To $35,000.00 USD for #1

and sorry Deman360, you emailed me these pics awhile back and I had to bring them back up for your viewing pleasure...

Deman360's 1974 Duster 360 circa 1975:
74Duster360GE7001.jpg

74Duster360GE7.jpg

I have one just like his old one, currently in the bodyshop after much abuse/neglect.

How I got her in 2009:
Feb2010119.jpg

Prine, thanks for reposting those photos I had them in my gallery and they got away I'll put them back in.

-
Back