Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1974 Plymouth duster.

Specs:

360 wedge, built by wayne smothers, one of the best engine builders in tulsa.

A-833 4 speed which was just recently rebuilt with all new gears.

Brewers performance shifter linkages.

Hurst shifter that i just recently rebuilt.

8 3/4ths differential.

New driveshaft made custom in tulsa by driveshaft inc.

Holley 750 4 barrel i recently rebuilt with all new pumps and gaskets

Edelbrock intake manifold

Chrome intake

All new steel braided hoses

Anodized aluminum hose fittings

New plug wires

New HEI distributor

New chrome oil pan (leak free)

New master cylinder.

Titanium cloth wrapper hooker headers.

New performance flywheel with ARP bolts torqued to spec.

Fresh clutch.

New Pilot bearing using brewers performance clutch fork clips.

Z-bar is nice an tuned properly.

American autowire wiring harness i just installed a month ago using a painless fuse box. Complete vehicle rewire.

Brand new sfi approved performance harmonic balancer.

Very nice upholstery

New starter wires between the relay and starter

New battery cables

New side marker lights

Runs royal purple from diff to engine, all recently changed

New shocks

Posi rear end

Upgraded steering wheel

And a few other small things...

I bought the vehicle about 3 years ago from a friend in my local mopar club. Tranny has about 200 miles on it and for The engine, around 7000. The Clutch is new and feels nice, the pressure plate was new in box when i installed it. Has no sound system but all the wiring is there for it. it runs on magnaflow mufflers, which really makes that cam sound amazing. Unfortunately, i do not know much about the engine internals, but it does have an upgraded cam. If i find more info on the engine internals, i will revise. Solid car, no rust. Feel free to check all around the vehicle for rust spots, im confident you wont find any, ive been very diligent to prevent it. Pushes good power I haven't ever taken it to a dyno though im afraid. It would be an amazing drag car, everything's there. However, i would consider new shifter rods. They're great for street driving and mildly agressive shifts, but performance linkages might prove better for the drag strip. No leaks, everything's all nice and tight. it gets, at best, 8mpg. At the time i took the pictures, i had just finished installing the wiring harness, which is why the steering wheel was not installed. And now To why I'm considering selling. I am 18 years old and will be headed to college very soon. Its been an amazing project, something I've always enjoyed working on. I have done all the work myself, to a high level of perfection.

At this point, practicality is a major factor, and i dont think ill be able to afford the upkeep in college. I hope to find a buyer who will continue on the path i was on, towards restoration in a more practical sense. I am looking to get about $14,000 for it and believe it is worth every bit that

20170609_130925.jpg

20170609_130935.jpg

20170609_130945.jpg

20170609_131003.jpg

20170609_131041.jpg

20170609_131048.jpg

20170609_131107.jpg

20170609_131141.jpg

20170609_131229.jpg

20170327_235548(0).jpg

Last edited:
Status