'74 Plymouth Valiant Custom - aka "The Blue Bomber"

-

BlueBomber

Reaction score
Ok, so if you haven't read my introduction in the welcome section, please do. I won't repost for the sake of those who already have read the story behind this attempt at restoration....

So, I asked my uncle about getting the Valiant to restore. He said he would love to see it become something besides a rust bucket. I went over to the house where it currently sits and took a few pictures. It's currently 3 hours away and needs a good deal of work to make the drive home.

Priority 1: My uncle lost the key! Anyway, here are some pics of it:

The Good - Front end is in great shape! (Not to mention it only has 40,000 original miles on the slant six!) Interior is also good though I couldn't get inside to take pics. The only interior problems are the back window seat area that has faded to the point of rippage. The other seats are good with no tears. Dash is intact with no cracks, carpet is pretty clean for the age.)
NEW054.jpg

The Bad - Flat tire in the front and some minor denting...
NEW055-1.jpg

The Ugly - LOL - Got a lot of body work to do.
NEW052.jpg

NEW056.jpg

NEW057.jpg

NEW053.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nice project. If you need; I've got an excellent grille (with chrome and blinkers) AND the rear aluminum panel (between the taillights) from my old 74 Valiant 4dr. It was green on green though!

If you want the parts, make an offer. PM me. good luck. Mike

-
Back