74 Swinger Front End Switchero

-
almost done! well i hope to have it back on the road this saturday at the latest! here are a few pics of when i saw it last. i cut the hole in the hood, painted the hood and mounted the scoop. we put the hood back on and now its getting brake lines on it as we speak. I have to hang the front bumper on it, install the headlights, and 2 holes in the front floor have to be patched. after that it's done........ for now......

the only hang up right now is my heater core went so i bypassed that and I have to change to the thermostat. here are a few pics

hood1.jpg

hood2.jpg

hood3.jpg

hood4.jpg

What parts of the repl front end did you use ?
I saw the donor car gave from the firewall forward, did you repl the firewall?

John

no my firewall was good so it was not replaced. The donor had a huge hole cut where the fan was anyways so it would have been more work to use that. we replaced the frame rails on both sides, the inner fender wells, and the rad support. Also a small portion of the floor but really just a patch more than anything.

WELL IT'S DONE AND BACK HOME IN THE GARAGE!!!!! took a little time and a lot of effort but i did get it back home. wowza!!!! having some issues with the car overheating now and i did submit a thread about that so check the "why am i overheating!!!!!" thread for info on that. i list pictures as soon as i can. thanks for following along!!!!

-
Back