-
Status
Not open for further replies.

WEBBY

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
742 case 3.55 gears new sure grip, bearings, seals, new big Mopar u joint yoke with u bolts.
$850.00 plus shipping
Paypal accepted with 3% surcharge

DSC00138.JPG

DSC00140.JPG

Does it have the axle button inside the suregrip or removed for green bearings?

Yes there is a pin in the center, it's a new ring & pinion, new bearings, new seal, new after market yoke it is for the big mopar u joint with 5/16 inch u bolts instead of the straps with 1/4 inch bolts. Do you still want the flex plate. Thanks Webby.

IT ALSO HAS A NEW OR REBUILT SURE GRIP THAT COST $400 EACH, PROFFESIONALY SET UP BY A RACER THAT HAS HIS OWN DRIVELINE BUSSINESS AND HAS BEEN IN BUSSINESS FOR OVER 20 YEARS. Thanks Webby.

Yes this is a clutch style sure grip and in perfect condition with new parts in it. Thank You and have a Happy Holiday Webby.

Is this unit still available? If so message me please..............thanks, Mike

Mike, I have 1 other person interested from Conn. but I have not received any deposit on it. Let me know how serious you are and I will go from there. Thank You and have a Happy Holiday Webby.

Mike, I have 1 other person interested from Conn. but I have not received any deposit on it. Let me know how serious you are and I will go from there. Thank You and have a Happy Holiday Webby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back