75 dart swinger

-

tikisteve

Reaction score
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0367.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG
hello everyone this is my first post and I am building my first car it's a 1975 dart swinger it needs a ton of work but that's ok I picked the car up for $400 it's got a six in it with auto trans I plan on doing a v8 swap but that's not for awhile yet but first the metal work begins

I bought my swinger when I was 15 as my first car. I drove it around all through high school with a slant six and auto. I graduated high school and the dart got a v8 fairly stock v8. I graduated college and it got aluminum heads and flat tops. Now I'm 27 and it's about to get a stroker :).

I will never in my life forget the memories I made in that car daily driving it through high school and I doubt you will forget yours. A good tip; let girls drive it for their birthday present if it has the slant six. It makes them feel special. Also if you want to get "stranded with a lady one chilly night then sneak away and pull the rotor off the distributor. The only way to stay warm is to share body heat if the car isn't running :). Then you can pop the hood throw the rotor back in and she is impressed with how handy you are. I could seriously go on for pages but just have fun and be safe!

IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_0562.JPG
So some more breakdown on my dart started to take the nose off found some surprising "fixes" I guess lol fiberglass on the driver side fender apron under battery tray lol and some more fiberglass on the front driver fender holding the bolt that holds the top of nose to fender lol

-
Back