75' Duster /6

-

IMNCARN82

Reaction score
Here's my latest A body project...Just about done. It's been a long 3 yrs. I'll get up some pix of what it used to look like. I've been lurking around here for awhile now. Figured I'd post up. So.. Headers,Xpipe. Dual side exit exaust Intake/carb.some small patches and rear quarter lowers. Just the bottom couple of inches. I accentuated the center body line... It's as straight as it gets... Lot's of work!
The DustAAR stripe with a custom touch. Going to wrap the handles and locks.
Bumpers have been completely shaved,Tucked and pinned. New rear seat cover, Carbon wrap on the dash. It's a cap,Not a pad. Hood pins, 71' blackout... Gull wing. Ect... Ect... Ect.... I'm prolly gonna sell her to help finance my Ebody project. around 8K$. Not a flipper. Just a MoPaR nut playing around. I sanded on this car for over 2 years.

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 157
  • photo 2.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 154
  • photo 3.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 153
  • photo 4.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 151
  • photo 1.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 150
sum more... Oh, I welded up every hole in the bay,Cleaned up all the wrinkles. And hid most of the wiring.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 143
  • photo 2.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 150
  • photo 3.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 148
  • photo 4.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 135
What a Beauty of a car! Slant six and all. very clean. Hope to do the same with my car. you did an amazing job, no one would know that it is a slant 6 in that car until you open the hood. :D

Nice ride. Not sure I would it but sometimes we do what we have to. Very nice work.:coffee2:

-
Back