76 dart pieced together front end kit

-

69-318

Reaction score
i was going to purchace the PST super front end kit but wanted the moog offset UCA bushings. i went to rockauto and pieced together the entire kit using all moog parts except for the larger C-body tie rod ends and solid sleeves which are from raybestos. with shipping my total came to about $45 more than the PST kit but like i said is pretty much all moog stuff with the offset UCA bushings. now i have nothing bad to say about PST i was planning on going with their kit for a while now and probably will buy their 1 1/8" front sway bar. im just giving you guys a heads up on a different option. if anyone sees a problem with my kit let me know because ill be ordering it soon but wont recieve it for a while because its going to my parents place in the states and they will be bringing it back to Canada with them this spring.

id like to add im putting a 76 disk brake front end on my 69 dart including k-member, LCAs etc. so the parts i priced out are for a 76. im also upgrading to 11.75" disks and will probably get new torsion bars but not sure which ones because its also a slant six to v8 swap.

I installed Firm Feel 0.940” torsion bars in my 67 Dart rag top sporting a tarted up slant six. .940” bars on up will vastly improve handling over wimpy factory spec bars, as well as a 1 1/8" anti sway bar.

i wonder if that size would work for me too. im sure the slant six weighs about as much as my little 318

-
Back