Status
Not open for further replies.

MeucciGarage

Mopars Unlimited Seattle
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
What's up FABO im a young gun (18 ) with a 76 Plymouth Feather Duster that has rust in the rear quarters. i was wondering if you guys had suggestions on new quarters i could order or if anybody has quarters i can buy. like i said im young and new to the hobby so im unsure about the best approach. (sorry dont have great pictures of the passenger side) I can post more detailed pictures upon requst because im sure what to look for although there are spots in my trunk near the quarters that are being fixed as well. any tips advice or simply telling me if i need an entire quarter or patch panels etc. thank you in advance for all tips comments and possible links to part sites. :prayer:

Attachments

• bster cell 566.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 154
  • bster cell 1174.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 133
  • My Dusters.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 120
I have 73 Dart sport quarters which I think are the same with no rust if interested. I am in So Calif.

so after some more research i have found many different companys and prices ive found full panels patches half panels etc, my fear is even though one might cheaper and more affordable for an 18 yr old i dont want to make the classic mistake of it not being quality and almost a waste of money. anybody ever hear of or used sherman, c2c, or any others you veterans may know of

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back