-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasduster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
this was in my dads motor home then lost power. We pulled it and had it rebuilt at a local engine shop. He ran it for a few years 5000 miles or so all documented, and sold it to a close family friend they drove for around 5000 miles. I found the paper that my mom kept track of in the glove box. Thsi enige has 10,000 miles on it. It out of a 77 van style motor home. I serviced the motorhome for them over the years so I know that the engine has had clean oil in it. I bought the motor home after they backed into a garage with it and tore the back of it open and it would have cost to much to fix. Sorry for the rambling, I painted the engine and installed a new waterpump and new car oil pan and pump to install in my challenger and drove 500 or so miles on it with a 2 barrel it ran good. Comes with brand new stock torque converter I will get pics of that later... no carb but has 2 barrell intake on it... no smoke and no knocking has not been runnng in about a year, this is a sweet running engine throw in your car and go....has older 318 exhaust manifolds on it now...pics will be up Tuesday night $1400.00 OBO

1300.00 OBO here is a few pics when I put in my challenger looks the same today let me know if you need the today pics , the engine is tucked away in my shop but I could get to it if need be.

Attachments

• my challenger006.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 217
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back