-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboy6c

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a beautiful 78' Corvette that I just purchased within the last year expecting to never get rid of it. But, I'm a Mopar guy and just doesn't feel right having a Chevrolet in my garage. I love the car to death and there is very little not to like about it. I have no issues keeping the car as it will sit and continue to collect value under my care. Just seeing what's out there, and who'd be interested in my vette. Feel free to email me, text, or call me with any questions or if your interested.

About the car:
Car is a 350 with a 4-speed. (not L-82). Original silver pain and red leather interior. The motor and transmission were rebuilt aprox 3000 miles ago. Everything under the hood is brand new or rebuilt (carburetor, alternator, manifolds...etc). Everything underneath the car is brand new/ gone over( power steering lines, bushings, half shafts, brakes...etc). You could eat off of the underside of this car, its so clean. Car was undercoated by the dealer when brand new.. The interior is in Beautiful original condition. Has a new, straight, full chambered exhaust system. Tires are probably ten years old with %80 tread on yet. Headlights go up and down. Rims are in pristine condition. T-tops don't leak. Good, straight original uerethane bumpers. Battery is only 1 year old. Has Classic car plates (can go with car if desired). Factory AC. Factory 8 track player+ AM FM radio. Hideaway antenna works. 85,*** on the odometer. Brand new aircleaner and fuel filter.

Bonus:
Car has years upon years of documentation of every service appointment/ repair made on it collected in a thick 3 ring binder leading to my ownership. Tons of corvette magazines, manuals, diagrams the previous owners collected. The original floor mats, exhaust heat shields, and leather t-top bags. A Chevrolet bin full of spare/ leftover parts, gaskets, hardware for the car. Also a brand new rear leaf sprint, still wrapped in paper from the dealer.

The bad:
There are only two things that I can knock on the Condition of the car. First, The paint is 36 years old, and shows well, but also shows age. Patina I like to call it. It shines beautifully with a fresh coat of wax. But shows fading and discoloration at certain angles in the light....Second, The drivers seat has had a seam repair done on it, small and minor, but nonetheless visible.

*I apologize about the lack of pictures, If you are serious and request more I can get whatever you like. It's just that the car is already winterized and undercover for winter already. I ask that you have patience until I get the chance to take some more pictures.

Trade for:
Charger, roadrunner, duster, demon, dart, superbee, challenger..etc. I don't have a motor preference, 318, 340, 360, 383, 440. all are reasonable options in my mind. MUST BE A 4-SPEED CAR THOUGH!!! Looking for even up trade, and a running/driving car so I can get on the road and enjoy it asap, so keep that in mind. I appreciate your interest and time.

Attachments

• IMG_20140815_153250.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back