[FOR SALE] '78 Dodge Aspen Wagon 400 BB

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i look at the half assed wiring under the hood of that car and have to wonder what other nightmare is waiting for the poor new owner. what a freaking mess.

I used to see a couple Aspen/Volare wagons do REAL well at the 1/4 mile.

Big wheel wells, relatively light body, and weight of the glass over the rear wheels makes for a really good combo.

All they need is a LOT more motor than they came with from the factory.

I have a solid 77 low mileage green wood panel 318 wagon I was going to part out and junk. Not a real big demand for them up here. Having 2nd thoughts now

I have a solid 77 low mileage green wood panel 318 wagon I was going to part out and junk. Not a real big demand for them up here. Having 2nd thoughts now

any in solid in the north east i wouldn't part out, there arnt to many old boats around these parts now. i drive a 4 door 1965 polara every day and more people look at that then and camreo when i go to a cruise in

any in solid in the north east i wouldn't part out, there arnt to many old boats around these parts now. i drive a 4 door 1965 polara every day and more people look at that then and camreo when i go to a cruise in

I figured someone with a volare/aspen RR R/T could use the nose. Looks like a deff grandmas car. Starts rite up and drives nice. Maybe ill make a sleeper out of it with a small block stroker. Too many projects, with not enough time. Been killing to much of my time hopping up 4 wheelers lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back