Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Sorry to say it has to go.
79 ramcharger
360, 727 auto, 33 x 12.50 tires guns great drives great
had a rebuilt engine when i got it. I have all the trim
i took it off to paint it, rust free. Just door dings as far as dents
has the spare tire rack on the back, fully removable top.

The bad, needs carpet. And a carb to pass smog, i borrowed a carb to smog it when i got it. It has a new rebuilt carb from kragans which is a piece of crap, the smog tech said it has a internal leek he tryed to rebuild but no luck.

I LIVE IN FORT BRAGG, CA 95437 (3 HRS NORTH OF SAN FRANCISCO

P2230066.JPG

P2230067.JPG

I am so glad that thing is way out there on the lest coast.... Cause I really don't need another project.... I am also glad I don't live out there.. I mean it needs carpet to pass smog test ????:toothy10: Jeesh..That's crazy.... Good luck probably wont last long...

No it needs a carb to pass smog, but you could drive it anywhere. It runs awsome. The hydrocarbons are to high

Man where was this when I was looking for a truck? I would have been tempted to bring it up to B.C!

Good luck with the sale. If you were closer I would take it off your hands. I've been looking for one of them to go with my 75 Power Wagon.

I want it really bad! Love those Ramchargers..The wife would kill me,lol...

My goodness=P~=P~ That should not last long :happy10:
That would be on the hill if it was closer :cheers:

I am looking for one now, and will not stop till I find one 8)
I have part's waiting when one like that is in my area

The no rust is a giant plus =P~=P~=P~

My goodness=P~=P~ That should not last long :happy10:
That would be on the hill if it was closer :cheers:

I am looking for one now, and will not stop till I find one 8)
I have part's waiting when one like that is in my area

The no rust is a giant plus =P~=P~=P~

you bet Mike! When I actually find one of those up here,there's not much left.

Ben your very naughty :snakeman:...Dont tempt me.I have a 360 4 bbl with tq and no emissions requirements in the backwoods here...

Plus it doesnt have a bed lol...

There was a crew cab dodge here I would have tried my damdest to get but it was in Colorado

Ben your very naughty :snakeman:...Dont tempt me.I have a 360 4 bbl with tq and no emissions requirements in the backwoods here...

Plus it doesnt have a bed lol...

There was a crew cab dodge here I would have tried my damdest to get but it was in Colorado

Did I mention that lunch or dinner was on me? :snakeman:

Ha ha! Soooo you are attempting pull me over to the dark side...lol! Seriously though this wont work. It has no bed so I cant really use it. It's more a want than a need...

However if it were a crewcab pu I'd be all over it.

I do love the Ramchargers though!

I'm always amazed how cheap Ramchargers go for........BTW...removable hardtop = same as truck almost.....what a nice thrasher!! I would make that thing loud as f**k!!

I still have mine like that stashed at my buddys house. Got mudders and a lift. when i pull the top off i call it the jumbo jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back