8.25 Sure Grip

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow,I was first in line and you were going to get me pictures tomorrow,and now its sold???....:wack:

I had cash in hand,but I like to see what I am buying before I buy it. Im glad that you sold it from under me,I wouldnt want to give my money to someone like you.

Thanks for the heads up before selling it to someone else.

And how exactly was I supposed to contact you, telepathy? The buyer PM'd me his PHONE NUMBER as I had clearly REQUESTED. If I had engaged a verbal agreement with you, I would have honored it. What I had from you was a request for PICTURES, not PURCHASE. If you would like, I can send you a pic of a Sure Grip unit.

And how exactly was I supposed to contact you, telepathy? The buyer PM'd me his PHONE NUMBER as I had clearly REQUESTED. If I had engaged a verbal agreement with you, I would have honored it. What I had from you was a request for PICTURES, not PURCHASE. If you would like, I can send you a pic of a Sure Grip unit.

You could PM me back,just like you did to say your were going to get me a picture.Send a pm saying that you have someone else interested with cash in hand,and give me a chance to buy it first.

You have 20 post and no feedback,I dont know who you are and Im not going to give you my phone number. I wanted to see a picture to make sure it is what you said it was and to get a general idea of its condition.

Its called courtesy,and I can tell that you dont have any.

I had cash in hand,but I like to see what I am buying before I buy it. Im glad that you sold it from under me,I wouldnt want to give my money to someone like you.

You would have gotten a picture of a dirty SureGrip unit sitting on a shop floor. Something completely useless to man or beast. What exactly did you plan to discern from this picture?
I did NOT sell it from UNDER YOU. I sold it to a buyer who was more decisive than you, deal with that.
As someone who has been dealing in parts for these cars for 35 years, I can tell that you are probably not the kind of person I would want to deal with either. Let's call it even and move on, ok?

You could PM me back,just like you did to say your were going to get me a picture.Send a pm saying that you have someone else interested with cash in hand,and give me a chance to buy it first.

You have 20 post and no feedback,I dont know who you are and Im not going to give you my phone number. I wanted to see a picture to make sure it is what you said it was and to get a general idea of its condition.

Its called courtesy,and I can tell that you dont have any.

Were you afraid that I was going to make prank calls to you in the middle of the night?
You are right in that I have 20 posts and no feedback yet...I just joined this site a few days ago. I have made a few sales through it, and began shipping parts yesterday. I'm sure my feedback will be just fine.
For the record, my name is Tony DeFeo...feel free to google me under Mopar or Magazine.
And, as for courtesy, what do you call this? Rather than attending to the work I have to finish this evening, I am responding to your posts.

Common courtesy would dictate that Red66GT had the right of first refusal.

Red66GT - Looks like he's at the point where he's justifying a douchebag move. I say forget it as you probably wouldn't have wanted to deal with him either.

Red66GT - Looks like he's at the point where he's justifying a douchebag move. I say forget it as you probably wouldn't have wanted to deal with him either.

Where does FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL come from? He NEVER MADE AN OFFER!!! Just a request for pictures. What if I sent him the pictures, and he decided to mull it over for a couple of days? Would I still be a prick for selling it to someone who says "Yes I want it, here is the money". I offered this thing for sale because I wanted to SELL it, not converse about it.
And YOU obviously know less about courtesy than either Red66GT or myself. I for one know better than to stick my nose into other peoples matters.
And you, Mr. Red66GT. The next 8.25 Suregrip I get my hands on is going straight to your house. No money, no nothing. If you choose not to take the thing, I will donate it to Good Will under the name Red66GT.
I'm done, Tony out.

Yep I agree,im done here.

I purchased a set of 355 gears from whitepunkonnitro. He is a very knowlegable person and a super guy to work with. He PM'ed me his phone number, I called and in 5 minutes we made the deal and had them in hand in 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back