Status
Not open for further replies.

blu340dart

MoBro. Inc.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is an A body 8 3/4 rearend with axles, backing plates, drums and brake hardware. The axles and drums have been redrilled for big bolt pattern but can be used as small bolt if needed. Overall it is in good usable shape or can be redone for show. I do have a set of small bolt axles I can swap if the buyer wants them instead. I am asking $500 for it and would prefer not to ship it but will if the buyer makes the arrangements. I will add a pic of the brakes tommorrow. I accept money orders or cash pickup in Pinckney, Mi.

For sale is an A body 8 3/4 rearend with axles, backing plates, drums and brake hardware. The axles and drums have been redrilled for big bolt pattern but can be used as small bolt if needed. Overall it is in good usable shape or can be redone for show. I do have a set of small bolt axles I can swap if the buyer wants them instead. I am asking $500 for it and would prefer not to ship it but will if the buyer makes the arrangements. I will add a pic of the brakes tommorrow. I accept money orders or cash pickup in Pinckney, Mi.

Still available

Yes it is. And can get it delivered to the Mopar swap meet this weekend in Columbus Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back