-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jzaid84

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for an 8 3/4" Rear End for my 1966 Barracuda. I am wanting the 4.5" Bolt Pattern rather the 4".

I am just south of Houston, Texas. Please PM me if you have something for me. Thanks!

I have the A-BODY housing, and 4.5" Axles, w/ backing plates, no center section is included

695.00 + shipping

P.S. CENTER SECTION PICTURED IS ALREADY SOLD

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Attachments

• A-BODY 8.75 REAR END.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 401
I am looking for an 8 3/4" Rear End for my 1966 Barracuda. I am wanting the 4.5" Bolt Pattern rather the 4".

I am just south of Houston, Texas. Please PM me if you have something for me. Thanks!

pm sent

I have a complete drum to drum, LBP setup that I just took out of a 74 Dart mild bracket car. It's got 10" brakes and a 742 sure-grip center section. Right now it's got 4.56 gears but I can put any ratio that you want in it with all new bearings and pinion seal. Shipping might be a bit much though.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Sent ya a PM...thank you!

I have a complete drum to drum, LBP setup that I just took out of a 74 Dart mild bracket car. It's got 10" brakes and a 742 sure-grip center section. Right now it's got 4.56 gears but I can put any ratio that you want in it with all new bearings and pinion seal. Shipping might be a bit much though.

Ken
Edison, NJ

BUMP! Still looking for an 8 3/4" Rear End. 3.23 - 3.55 Gears preferred. BBP preferred! Let me know, let's work something out.

BUMP! Still looking for an 8 3/4" Rear End. 3.23 - 3.55 Gears preferred. BBP preferred! Let me know, let's work something out.

Still have it . sent pix but I think just one went thru?? If you still want it, I'll get them all to you. 3.23 gears in it. non-suregrip.BBP

yes I can locate you 1 sure grip or singlespinnner another shipping will kill
pm me if every thing else falls thru looks like you have a nice choice of pickings
where was that when I needed a 3;55 or 3:73 third member lol

I have a 3.55 sure grip but shippin would brutalize you. I really don't want to sell it, but I am fixin to have to start partin stuff out. It's under my 63 Dart now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back