Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe lugo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi
Looking for an 8.75 rearend drum to drum complete, mainly need it to be the narrower one 52" flange to flange. Also need the leaf mount pads.

Also need the pushbutton shifter and cable from a Valiant 62-64

In Los Angeles metro area. Any lead would be great

I dont want to ship the rearend. Other parts. Fine however.

I was pretty sure there is only one, not sure how eay they are to find though in Los Angeles, gonna hit up wrecking yards and craigslist soon.

I got schooled by the 'cuda guy in Phelan,CA I will end up getting a rear narrowed.
He did however have some of those one year only housings that are already narrow. He was asking 700 for them.

all A body housings are the same,,,the 43 refers to the leaf spring perch he is talking about,,, ive heard rumors 66 B body is narrower then all other year B bodies,,but never heard of a narrower A body axel,,,they are out there just got to LOOOOK

all A body housings are the same,,,the 43 refers to the leaf spring perch he is talking about,,, ive heard rumors 66 B body is narrower then all other year B bodies,,but never heard of a narrower A body axel,,,they are out there just got to LOOOOK

65 is the narrower one.

I have a housing that is 46 flange to flange with axles. Run 15x12 wheels I also have B body housing you can use to narrow

I have a 62 lancer with push button shift, going to part out the car, if it will work for you.

ps condition unknown ..car has a 413 BB- junk, 727 auto 8 3/4 posi

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back