-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesRR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Just picked up my fresh 8.75 housing from 65dartman. Need a center section and small bolt pattern axles. Must be sure grip. looking for 2.94 or 3.23 gears but I am open do other gearing if the posi isn't roached. Come and get me. Thanks!

James

have a 741 with sure grip 3.23 gears and the small bolt axles that i'm getting ready to pull out of my car the third member has been redone only has maybe 10 miles on it also the axles have fresh bearing on them

have a 741 with sure grip 3.23 gears and the small bolt axles that i'm getting ready to pull out of my car the third member has been redone only has maybe 10 miles on it also the axles have fresh bearing on them

PM'd you. Thanks!

A have axles and several 489 or 742 cone sure grips 294 and 323 very good condition. $295 or $325 axles included with studs L or R for $30 each. drive shaft clamps and bolts also included free. Also have all other hardware if needed, such as adjuster clip and nuts free. I also have backing plates and drums extra. You pay shipping on your end yellow freight ot YRC freight. Steve

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 132
  • scan0006.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 127
  • scan0007.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 135
A have axles and several 489 or 742 cone sure grips 294 and 323 very good condition. $295 or $325 axles included with studs L or R for $30 each. drive shaft clamps and bolts also included free. Also have all other hardware if needed, such as adjuster clip and nuts free. I also have backing plates and drums extra. You pay shipping on your end yellow freight ot YRC freight. Steve

I believe I have a Sale pending. I will contact you if something falls through. Thank you very much. I will keep you in my address book though! Seems like you have tons of good stuff!

James

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back