Not open for further replies.

runyonracing

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
89 DODGE W150
new paint,new 360, new tranny
lost interest, lots of extra parts extra titl colum, everything to put cruise on.
extra tranny and trasfer case. lots of interior parts. autometer gauges temp and oil pressure. and gauge pod for pilar

call or email for more pics and more info

$4500 or best offer
419-203-6300
[email protected]

van wert, ohio

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

I agree. Sweet looking P/R. They are getting hard to find in good shape these days.

btt

Nice truck in a nice color. Here's another bump for ya. Couldn't build one for that price. I know, I've an '74 RC with about 5K in it right now.

Is that extra tilt column for a manual trans truck? I have a 1990 W250 I want to add tilt to, but my truck is a 4 speed.

George

Mate i just bought a dart,if i hadnt id be all over this...

Is the interior done? When you say you lost interest, is there more things it needs or is there more things you wanted to do to it? Pics of the interior and engine might help the sale. It looks like it has new bumpers also. Great looking truck. I'll ask around for ya. If I had the cash it would be in my driveway. My wife even likes it.

i've install new rear leafs and the front ones need installed. the interor is nice with new carpet and i have a tilt column and power locks that i was going to put in but havent.

DSC00130.JPG

DSC00131.JPG

DSC00160.JPG

DSC00158.JPG

DSC00154.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back