Status
Not open for further replies.

Treblig

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
From Corpus Christi, Texas:
Two 0riginal low mileage '69 Barracuda front hubs/spindles/drums. I bought my Barracuda that has 59,000 miles original miles. I completely overhauled the front brakes to make sure I had a reliable car but then I decided to go with disc brakes. So these hubs/drums/spindles have new slave cylinders, seals, brake lines, bearings, spindle arm/bearing, good shoes, etc.
Selling everything complete for only $200 plus shipping. I spent more than that on parts and labor.

MORE PICS UPON REQUEST!!!

Treblig

Attachments

• DSC05969.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 357
  • DSC05970.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC05971.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC05972.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 361
These are complete and recently overhauled. Most replaceable parts are new.

Treblig

Would you know if the hubs are the larger of the 2 sizes for the 9". Only asking because I have rims with the smaller centers. Thanks. Dean

I can run out and check in an hour or so. You are talking about the width of the brake shoe surface?? My drums have numbers stamped on them. these are the original parts that came off my '69 Barracuda with 318, auto.
Treblig

Pretty sure he's asking large or small bolt pattern

Yea, after thinking about it I wasn't sure if he meant the register (center hole on the rim) or bolt pattern. I can check both in just a few minutes. Pretty sure it's the small bolt pattern 5 X 4 but I'm not sure about the register (did they make different registers??).

Treblig

I checked the bolt pattern and it's 5 X 4 (small bolt pattern). I also checked the register (center hole on rim), it's 2.320" - 2.325". These hubs/brakes/bearings/lines/slave cylinders were all completely overhauled, they were only used on the road for a few hundred miles before I switched to disc brakes. you can even see the new steering arms in the pic.

treblig

I was meaning the center of the hub where the bearings are. I bought one from a 69 cuda and my wheel wont fit the centers to big. I'm only checking because the other is a finned style drum also. ill have to measure mine tomorrow and see what it is.

Just measure the center hole on one wheel. If it's 2.320" - 2.325" then mine will work.
FYI 2.312" is equal to 2 5/16 so 2.320 is just a little bigger than 2 5/16.
treblig

will they fit a 66 cuda?
I'll measure mine up tonight and get back to you tomorrow.

I honestly don't know but I'm sure someone on this web site can tell us??

Treblig

Does anyone know if my '69 Barracuda 9 inch drum brake/spindle set up will fit a '66 Barracuda??

thanks,
Treblig

I checked one of my earlier posts and it looks like the finned drum hubs have a bigger center than the earlier years. Couldn't find the exact sizes but that's the only difference. Otherwise its a bolt on deal. These wont work for my wheels.

The 4" BC non-finned 9" assemblies off my '69 hub diameter is 2.312" also if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back