-
Status
Not open for further replies.

crooksduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just won the 1/8th mile race at lakeland with this car!! It is set up for quarter mile but runs good in both!! Went 6.12 @113 this weekend! Usually in the heat goes 9.70?? and mid 50's in cool air. It has a 498 cid indy motor with a flat tappet cam. the heads were gasket matched by porter racing engines, still alot left in these. bme aluminum rods, the motor has about 150 passes on it still has 80lbs o oil pressure.727 trans with all the goodies and about 20 passes, Air shifter,delay box, just had brand new cage put in and certified to 8.50 and slower. New dash, steering shaft. The rear is an 8 3/4 with a 4.30 gear nodular chunk with about 20 passes on it also, the car has the same 60" with a 4.88, 456, or the 4.30 depending on how high u adjust the wheelie bars. This car makes a ton of torque and carries the tires about 45 or so feet. This past weekend the car went 1.317 twice, 1.319 twice, and 1.318 once. This car can wheelie and win!! I runnered up at orlando two races ago. Also there are two videos and a picture in the racers section under, "went to lakeland and won"!! I would like a full interior car with a cage roller or running to trade. I am gonna go the small tire route and have fun with something different!! Let me know what u have to trade!! I am asking $24,000 or best offer?? This car is not junk so please dont offer me junk< unless it's junk with alot of cash, hahaha. Thanks for the add!! Shawn

SHAWN.jpg

hey Shawn wuts goin on didnt know u were on this site..folks ive seen this duster sounds n runs just as it looks, strong.. good luck with the sale or trade man

Now thats sweet! I cant believe the 8 3/4 can take that kind of abuse. Look at the meats on that thing!!

Thats freekin' awsome man, good luck!

where are you located, and have you been at national trails raceway in columbus,ohio? and congrats on the wins, hope the next owner can win too.

where are you located, and have you been at national trails raceway in columbus,ohio? and congrats on the wins, hope the next owner can win too.

This ad is from 2008.
I bet it's been sold for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back