-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MMissile

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the front-spindle hardware for front 9" drum brakes. I'd like 2 sets, if possible. Converting to race discs, and the chassis guys threw away the parts that retain the drums. I'm thinking that everybody threw this stuff away. I need the 11/16" threaded stuff. Nuts, retaining washers, and castle-type cotter-key stamped nuts

Thanks, Mike.

You need the 9" stuff not the 10"? The SSBC conversions require the 10" spindles.

So I have the set off the Dart. They have the spindle, hub, drums, brakes and upper control arms. All new everything and restored to perfection ;)

As you can see in my picture, I only need the attaching hardware for the front hubs. Thanks.

View attachment 1716027552

Krusty front end with hubs.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take 2 sets of the nuts, washers, and retainers. Thanks!!!
PM me with info. zip 48051
Mike.

Call me silly, but if your chassis guys threw your stuff out they need to be reimbursing you for the parts, shipping, and your time to locate and procure the replacements. I'm sure they don't work for free, and neither should you!
JMO.

Am I missing something? Wouldn't a race car front suspension be where you WOULDN'T want to use the weakest parts Mopar ever used?

Eh, maybe you're slow-racing it.

......and it begins. This is why I don't frequent the internet very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back