Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Moparz

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
904 Automatic Transmission for Small Block Engines - USED - $75.00

I don't know the history of this transmission because it came with a 1967 Barracuda parts car I no longer have & selling as a core to be rebuilt, repaired, or refurbished. (Not even sure if it's from this car) The research I did for the application shows it to be a 904 trans for a small block, but it will be up to the buyer to verify.

The case has 948-3 on it, the O.D. of the smaller, internal shaft that passes through the larger shaft, is 7/8" & has 27 splines. The larger shaft is 1-1/8" diameter & also has 27 splines. The smaller, internal shaft turns easily by hand, but I noticed that there seems to be a lot of play from side to side, a sloppy feel to it.

Postal money order & paypal are fine for deposit or prepayment, & cash when picked up in person. Sold in "as is condition" with no warranty, no returns, & no refunds. Ask any questions & I will do my best to find an answer.

Would prefer that it be picked up since it still has fluid in it & will be a huge PITA to ship not to mention the crate it will need & the cost.

There is a chance I may be going to the Fall Carlisle swap meet & could bring it but it's not definite yet. I'm not going as a vendor, just to find a few things for my car & can bring it if paid for in advance.

Will also consider a trade for a 4V intake manifold for a 318.

Thanks, Bob

Attachments

• Transmission001.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 845
  • Transmission002.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 555
  • Transmission003.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 662
do you still have the transmission. and do you mail it or we have to ship it please let me know thanks so much marshall

Hey Bob JFYI a 27 spline input shaft means it's a 68 or newer 904. Definitely a small block 904. If you were closer I'd take it off your hands. GLWS

do you still have the transmission. and do you mail it or we have to ship it please let me know thanks so much marshall

Sorry, I had sold it a very long time ago.

Hey Bob JFYI a 27 spline input shaft means it's a 68 or newer 904. Definitely a small block 904. If you were closer I'd take it off your hands. GLWS

Thanks for the ID info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back