-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyAB95

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I seem to have lost some of my bolts for the front pump on my transmission. Tore the barn apart looking for them, but couldn't come up with any. If anybody has some spares I could buy, it would be greatly appreciated. Bolts are the ones circled in the pic.
oilpump.png

I seem to have lost some of my bolts for the front pump on my transmission. Tore the barn apart looking for them, but couldn't come up with any. If anybody has some spares I could buy, it would be greatly appreciated. Bolts are the ones circled in the pic.
View attachment 1715322844
You don't have a local hardware store you can match them up to?

You don't have a local hardware store you can match them up to?
I tried looking around at the hardware stores and they have some 5/16-18 bolts, 1-1/2" long that are the right dimensions except the head. The problem is they only have seem to have plain hex bolts that match up, whereas the pump bolts are washer head bolts. Do you think throwing a stack of washers on the hardware store bolts might work? I am just concerned about that having the potential of causing leaks.

I tried looking around at the hardware stores and they have some 5/16-18 bolts, 1-1/2" long that are the right dimensions except the head. The problem is they only have seem to have plain hex bolts that match up, whereas the pump bolts are washer head bolts. Do you think throwing a stack of washers on the hardware store bolts might work? I am just concerned about that having the potential of causing leaks.

PM sent. sgrip65

yeah that's starting to sound a little sketchy LOL we better find you some stock bolts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back