Status
Not open for further replies.

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 904 low gear set for a reasonable price in good condition. Please message me with what you have whether you are stateside or in Canada. Pictures are a plus.

Thanks!
Matthew

Hey fishy you have directed me to them in the past and I actually checked out their website for these parts, but I have no idea which ones I need as there are various part numbers available and descriptions....kinda confusing for me... I have a similar thread going on I the race section about piecing a set together from the local trans parthouse catalog but that's proving quite difficult to figure out also

Oh, sorry, I post so much I don't always remember what I've posted. 904's went through some changes with how many thrust washers they used and where they used them, and possibly even some differences in drums and the front pump and I'm not a 904 guru to tell you what yrs. they did what. IMO it's best to get the entire front end matched so you get all the right parts. WITT does have several options on the parts but I'd think if you look closely you can match up what you need, then again I haven't actually tried doing what your doing so maybe I'm wrong. I'll do my best to find time to look at WITT's site and see if I can figure anything out for you and post back what I found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back