904 transmission

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the trans dipstick and tube? And do you know if it will fit my '63 Dart? Thank you!

Why no replies moparmafia??? I see you've been on the board. Sure would be nice to at least get a reply from someone when they advertise parts and you ask a question. Even if you don't know the answer some sort of a reply would be nice.:dontknow:

Why no replies moparmafia??? I see you've been on the board. Sure would be nice to at least get a reply from someone when they advertise parts and you ask a question. Even if you don't know the answer some sort of a reply would be nice.:dontknow:

to be honest i have had a hectic past couple days and its been crazy to the point i forgot i even listed the trans, until i got a pm. ok my personal life aside i got the trans number today and i hope this helps. pk2892071z.

to be honest i have had a hectic past couple days and its been crazy to the point i forgot i even listed the trans, until i got a pm. ok my personal life aside i got the trans number today and i hope this helps. pk2892071z.

Understandable when things are hectic. I saw you had logged in a couple days ago and figured you must had received notice that I posted here so that's why I was wondering what was up.

Unfortunately that number isn't listed (don't that figure) so I'm not sure about it. Is it for a slant 6 or V8?

30.00 or it goes to the scrap yard next week. i have no place to store it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back