95% of Americans.....

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
95% of Americans drive an auto.
Only 5% drive stick.
Who knows it this is correct but I bet it could be seeing how many autos are out there.

I heard that 95% of brits drive stick and only 5% drive autos

Makes sense, last time I was over there we had to pay a lot extra if we wanted a auto rental. We declined and got a stick.

Have you ever gotten a stick rental over here?

No i cant say i have. lol i havent been over there. Hey would you mind me asking if you could put up some pics of the 77 aspen r/t?

My daughter found a good reason to drive a stick. When she went to college her friends would ask if they could borrow her car. She would say, "Sure...uhm...but it's a stick...you can drive a stick , can't you....?" She never had to loan it out once!

Never in the US, but did get a manual trans Volvo when we rented a car on Crete (Greece).

Have you ever driven a Pinto with an automatic??? They suck the life out of what power they make.
The Euro cars have always had small displacement engines (the gas taxes will kill you) in small cars for the small roads that have been there for many centuries.
I like the 5 speed in my Mustang but love the 518 in the Dakota, esp for towing.
Having driven semis with 5,7,9,10,13 and 18 speeds, it is nice to drive an automatic once in a while, esp in traffic.

-
Back