A and A Transmissions U R out of luck

-

Howard1784

Reaction score
Effective Immediately:

Due to product availability, Andrews Racing Transmissions will no longer sell A&A Transmission parts. In addition, Andrews Racing Transmissions will no longer offer new 727 & 904 transmission builds. We will offer freshen ups on 727 & 904 transmissions for existing customers on transmissions we have built ONLY.

Remaining A&A Transmission inventory will be liquidated and all web store inventory counts will remain accurate until the product line is depleted.

Andrews Racing Transmissions will continue to offer Dodge & RAM diesel transmissions and parts up to model year 2018.

Chris Andrews
Owner
Andrews Racing Transmissions

Who built the trans that Mopar Action used in their Skat Dak pickup?

So, to me, the OP is saying Andrews Racing Transmissions is no longer carrying A&A parts. Is A&A going out of business?

So, to me, the OP is saying Andrews Racing Transmissions is no longer carrying A&A parts. Is A&A going out of business?
A&A is in Indiana. Still going strong. Andrew’s Racing Transmissions is in I think Colorado. Sounds like he may be retiring or just slowing down. He is a member here. Kim

Mopar Transmission Builders:
Cope RIP
AA RIP

Please list remaining reputable builders:
You are saying Cope and A&A are out of business?

I talked to andy 4 months ago and he was so busy with an insane amount of trans in line to get built... i can't believe he just went under when that busy... if cope and A&A go away that's a big problem....

https://www.coperacingtrans.com/ Cope's page still working fine....
Home - A&A Transmissions A&A still going fine.... Howard who told you they are gone?

You are saying Cope and A&A are out of business?

I talked to andy 4 months ago and he was so busy with an insane amount of trans in line to get built... i can't believe he just went under when that busy... if cope and A&A go away that's a big problem....

https://www.coperacingtrans.com/ Cope's page still working fine....
Home - A&A Transmissions A&A still going fine.... Howard who told you they are gone?
Cope doesn't build transmissions anymore. He just sells parts. At least, that's what I understand.

Cope doesn't build transmissions anymore. He just sells parts. At least, that's what I understand.
which is fine.. but if him and A&A went under i'm not sure who else makes all those billet goodies that people need :)

AandA still going strong. Was just there a couple weeks ago . Like everyone else having trouble finding employees and keeping up with demand

So, the original post is just misleading or easily misunderstood. Game on..

So, the original post is just misleading or easily misunderstood. Game on..
Yes, because the first thing ppl think when they hear anything Andrew’s they assume A&A transmissions. What this does is give Andrew’s Racing Transmissions way more exposure for riding on the coat tails of A&A Transmissions. Kim

Bottom line: Previously Cope and now Andrew's are no longer building transmissions. The initial post was copied from Andrew's FB page

But JPar you never finished your transmission build thread!!

I was following along and that CudaFactHackJob know-it-all idiot started busting into your thread telling you how you were doing it wrong, using the wrong parts, he would have done it differently…… blah, blah, blah!!

I’m glad he hasn’t been on here in over a year. I sure liked your rebuild thread, easy to follow, informative and well done!

Just wished you would have continued it to the finish!! :thumbsup:

But JPar you never finished your transmission build thread!!

I was following along and that CudaFactHackJob know-it-all idiot started busting into your thread telling you how you were doing it wrong, using the wrong parts, he would have done it differently…… blah, blah, blah!!

I’m glad he hasn’t been on here in over a year. I sure liked your rebuild thread, easy to follow, informative and well done!

Just wished you would have continued it to the finish!! :thumbsup:
Thank you, I appreciate that and if there's anything that anybody needs any questions they have or start a thread and put pictures on.... I will be more than willing to go step by step and hand anybody any information I possibly can...
It is extremely difficult taking all those pictures with your phone and having to take your rubber gloves off every time you grab the camera because you have transmission fluid all over your gloves and change them and take pictures and change them. Then sit down at night. Organize them and put some context to them in writing. And then have some jack wheel Who has done none of this and Cause all this trouble...

Neither A&A or Andrews Racing Transmissions are going out of business.

We are just no longer offering A&A Transmission parts after 25 years of doing so. Simply a business decision.
:)

after what I went through with cope, consider yourself lucky .. and, he recently on facebook is once again saying he( or ,some 5 dollar an hour high school kid off the street) is building trans again .
BUYER beware of CRT racing trans and John Cope

-
Back